In recent years I trained as an illustrator. Subsequently I built my own web site to help me market my work (Manic Illustrations). A more sa...

Web Design Promotion

In recent years I trained as an illustrator. Subsequently I built my own web site to help me market my work (Manic Illustrations). A more satisfying result than artwork tucked away under the bed! My web site displays my artwork, and also has details of my web design skills. These are low-cost custom designed sites to help individuals to promote themselves. Look at http://www.manicillustrations.com/. Also see the links above to other sites I have created.
Meanwhile I am busying away in my attic studio and over the last few months have been juggling several projects including an adventure story starring Harvey the ardvark and creating vibrant and imaginative paintings with animal characters.